Longvinter update 1.0.7 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Longvinter patch notes, the latest update 1.0.7 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 1.0.7 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Longvinter version 1.0.7 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Longvinter 1.0.7 Patch Notes – June 6, 2022
- Fixed a movement speed bug when player closes inventory in water
- Improved turret state replication which should make turrets turn on and off more reliably
- Pressing teleport on yourself in admin panel no longer moves the player
- Chat messages now show up in the admin panel log
- Made admin panel log save to a file on the server
- Player placed vendors sell items now correctly
- Admin panel log can now correctly display more languages and special characters
- Houses now consume correct amount of wood instead of 1 every hour