A new Minecraft (Bedrock) update 1.20.3 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Minecraft (Bedrock) update 1.20.3 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Minecraft (Bedrock) patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Minecraft (Bedrock) Patch 1.20.3 Notes – September 19, 2023
- Revamped “You Died” Experience: This update places a strong emphasis on player experience. When a player meets their unfortunate end in Minecraft, the enhanced “You Died” screen comes to the rescue. With improved visibility and settings customization options, players can now gain clearer insights into the circumstances of their demise and make informed choices upon respawning.
- Crawling Mechanics: One of the standout features of this update is the introduction of crawling. Players can now navigate single block gaps by gracefully crawling beneath them. This simple yet ingenious addition adds a new layer of flexibility to in-game movement and exploration.
- Unlocking Recipes: The system for unlocking recipes has undergone a transformation. What was once experimental is now a fully-fledged feature. Players can enable or disable recipe unlocking on a per-world basis, providing more control over their crafting adventures. Additionally, the recipe unlocking process has seen several refinements, including better notifications, language support, and command auto-completion.
- Game Rule for Crafting: A new game rule adds depth to gameplay. When enabled, this rule restricts players from crafting items they have not yet unlocked. This feature adds an extra layer of challenge for those seeking a more immersive gaming experience.
- Enhanced Recipe Book Search: Players can now search for recipes more effectively in Survival mode. The search function matches the beginnings of item names and intelligently integrates with the recipe unlocking system. This enhancement is designed to cater to both newcomers and experienced players alike.
- Sleeping Percentage Gamerule: Minecraft communities can now fine-tune their gameplay experience. The new ‘playersleepingpercentage’ gamerule allows players to skip the night when a specified percentage of participants are sleeping, offering more control over the flow of in-game time.
- Vanilla Parity – Block Breaking: To ensure consistency between different Minecraft versions, this update adjusts the breaking times of 188 blocks to match Java Edition. This parity improvement streamlines the gameplay experience and fosters cross-platform compatibility.
- Diverse Gameplay Improvements: Beyond the aforementioned features, this update addresses numerous community-reported issues, enhancing the overall stability and quality of gameplay. Changes range from mob behavior adjustments to sound updates and performance fixes.
- Experimental Trading Features: Players can delve into experimental changes related to trading with villagers. These changes aim to rebalance the villager trade system, making it fairer and more enjoyable for everyone. Feedback from the community is invaluable in shaping the future of these experimental features.
- User Interface and Accessibility: The update also brings a plethora of changes to the user interface, touch controls, and accessibility features. These improvements cater to a broader audience and enhance the overall accessibility of the game.
- A Feast for the Senses: Minecraft’s immersive experience extends to audio and visuals. Players can look forward to a variety of sound and graphical enhancements, including fixes for known issues. These improvements contribute to a more polished and engaging gameplay environment.
Download Minecraft (Bedrock) update 1.20.3 on PC.