A new Nordic Ashes update 0.12.4 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Nordic Ashes update 0.12.4 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Nordic Ashes patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Nordic Ashes Patch 0.12.4 Notes – October 20, 2023
Many of you have shared your opinion that Thyra should be boosted. Here’s what we’ve added:
- Thyras Final Shot arrow ascension now has autoaim and will search for the closest enemy. There will be as many giant arrows as projectiles Thyra has.
- Thyra’s Shooter relic now adds 1 extra global projectile instead of just adding it to her relics.
- The Mighty Daggers have a higher probability of shooting more daggers each time.
- Blud’s ultimate ability Area has been increased from 1.5 to 2.5
- Blud could lose all his red health with his passive if he had blue health
- Blud will now be able to unlock 4 new relics so all characters can enjoy them!
Thanks to your feedback, you will now be able to receive rewards from the day before challenge in case you missed it! To make things fair, you will earn the Golden Badge and half of the seeds when winning. However, you won’t appear on that day’s leaderboard.
We’re still working on this game mode so it is better balanced.
We’ve changed how manual aim input works
Some relics have manual aim. You can now enable/disable this option by clicking the left button of your mouse or when using controller, by moving the right joystick.
We hope this makes manual aim easier to experience. Please let us know your thoughts!
- Items could be sold twice to Olga in some cases.
- Olga’s was enabled on Innate skills too.
- If you sell a relic that granted you heart containers, you will now lose them (this wasn’t working properly).
- Regarding Potion restrictions, when potions “appear” in Gnöki’s realm, they will now show up as “sold” instead of appearing.
Download Nordic Ashes update 0.12.4 on PC.