Post Scriptum update 3.0.583.2400 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Post Scriptum patch notes, the latest update 3.0.583.2400 added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Post Scriptum patch 3.0.583.2400 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Post Scriptum 3.0.583.2400 Patch Notes – June 23, 2022
- Fixed issues with weapons and markers sometimes being delayed in deployment due to network replication.
- Fixed an issue sometimes causing vehicles to disappear on map change.
- Fixed players missing kits on Utah Beach Invasion.
- Fixed an issue causing some vehicles to cull far too early.
- Fixed an issue causing certain throwable weapons to explode over and over.
- Adjusted the VOIP volumes once more to find a better balance.
- Disabled the filter, causing VOIP to become quiet temporarily while a permanent fix is worked on.
- Temporarily disabled Chinese due to font incompatibility. Will be back at a later date when a suitable font replacement is found.
- The respawn button can no longer be spammed, which sometimes led to players getting stuck.
- Possible fix to black and white out of bounds filter being stuck on screen.
- Fixed radio filter resetting when using an AMD CPU.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to be able to build unlimited amounts of FOBs.
- Adjusted some ditch collision to stop players sliding back down.
- Fixed Flak 36 being unable to rearm using supplies from construction truck.
- Fixed floating FR Commander car on Maginot Offensive layers.
- Fixed US repair crane sunk into ground on Velmolen.
- Fixed Grave swamp where vehicles would explode without being underwater.
- Fixed doubled cars on Arnhem.
- Fixed some missing city flooring on Doorwerth.
- Fixed Veghel river being driveable.
- Fixed Arnhem river being driveable.