Town of Salem 2 update B.0.1.16 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Town of Salem 2 patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update B.0.1.16 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Town of Salem 2 version B.0.1.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Town of Salem 2 Patch B.0.1.16 Notes – July 28, 2023
New Game Modifier Cards
• Perfect Town – The Perfect Town modifier causes all Town members to die if a Town member is hanged.
• Slow Mode and Fast Mode modifier – Effects the amount of time players have for discussion and voting.
• Anonymous Voting – Anonymous Voting makes all votes anonymous when voting a player to the stand, and when the results are revealed.
• Secret Killers – Secret Killers prevents the role of the killer from being revealed when a player is killed.
• Hidden roles – Hidden Roles prevents a player’s role from being revealed when they die.
• One Trial – The One Trial modifier will limit the amount of Trials that can be held per day to one.
• Head on over to the new Twitch section of the Settings menu to connect your game with Twitch
• With your Twitch stream connected to your game client, your viewers can now participate and help you decide who to vote for during voting phases and trials!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
• New cinematic for players killed by the Necronomicon.
• Players can no longer enter a reserved character name (such as John Proctor) during the Pick Names phase.
• Fixed spelling and grammar errors.
• Fixed styling on many spy feedback messages.
• Pressing the Escape key while in Shop will now properly open/close the Settings popup.
• Opening the Add Friend popup during a game will now show their in-game name rather than the invitee’s account name.
• Fixed issue where sending a whisper would always process the message through a profanity filter, regardless of whether you have Chat Filtering enabled in Settings.
• Fixed the NotoSans font so that switching between Berylium and NotoSans at the same font size (ie: Normal) does not have significant differences in the text size displayed.
• Use commandline args to try experimental client features:
» In steam, you can right click Town of Salem 2 > Properties > Launch Options.
» Enter –args –newchat to turn on our experimental improved chat system.
» Enter –args –asynclogin to turn on our experimental login system.