A new Town of Salem 2 update B.0.1.15 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Town of Salem 2 update B.0.1.15 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Town of Salem 2 patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Town of Salem 2 Patch B.0.1.15 Notes – July 21, 2023
• When a neutral evil kills a VIP it will now kill all of the town members.
• Clarified that visiting a target with Pestilence gives a stack of Pestilence on Pestilence’s role card.
• Clarified that War will attack a jailor that jails them on War’s role card.
• Clarified that Amnesiac prioritizes remembering Town Power roles on the Remember keyword.
• Added Pestilence keyword that explains how the pestilence disease mechanic works.
• A copy of the player being targeted by the Hangman will no longer be seen during the Hangman cinematic.
• The game will no longer crash when 2 deputies shoot a horsemen.
• Fixed a bug where a deputy or prosecutor could attempt to use their day ability on a player that was killed that day.
• Banned roles displayed in popup roles list will no longer display an invalid html tag.
• Adjusted font weights, dropshadows, etc. throughout the game that had inadvertently changed a bit due to a recent upgrade of our text system.
• Fixed the size of the Submit button and label on the pick names UI.
• Fixed the description of Black Cat pet in the Shop.