A new Town of Salem 2 update B.0.1.18 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Town of Salem 2 update B.0.1.18 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Town of Salem 2 patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Town of Salem 2 Patch B.0.1.18 Notes – August 3, 2023
• Improved the outline and dropshadow on mentions using the Berylium font choice.
• Lightened the Serial Killer blue color as it was too dark and difficult to read against dark backgrounds.
• Updated Soul Collector/Death’s transform message.
• Fixed chat sounds playing excessively when using experimental chat filter feature.
• Hangman will no longer wipeout all town members in Perfect Town
• Fixed bug where players who died from VIP/Perfect Town with Hidden Roles on would show the role as () instead of (Hidden) (edited)
• Experimental Chat: Reduced vertical padding between messages.
• Experimental Chat: Fixed occasional vertical overlap in the chat items.
• Role icons will now ALWAYS be shown in front of the role name in the Graveyard.
• Fixed line running through the ‘Banned’ text in Role List Game Modifiers view.
• Fixed the various Apocalypse transformation chat messages Mentions to properly respect font face changes made in Settings popup (Berylium to Noto Sans and back).
• Mentions in Last Will, Death Note, and Notepad now properly respect changes in font face in Settings popup.
• Achievement popups will no longer pop up behind the black bars of the Coven Kill Attack cinematic.