Google Assistant is a a virtual assistant that can engage in two-way conversations and helps you get everyday tasks done more easily. However, some users want to disable it for various reasons. Today, we have posted a guide on how to turn off Google Assistant completely.
Follow these simple steps to turn off Google Assistant completely:-
- Open Google and tap on the above right corner of your image or profile section.
- Open the settings option.
- Choose Google Assistant given on the 6th option.
- You can now turn off your Google Assistant directly on some android phones, which will pop up when you open the assistant option.
- You might not get this option directly, so you can go to
Assistant Devices > Phone > Turn off.
Unfortunetly, some android latest and new models might not give any option to turn off the google assistant as it is built-in the phone. Therefore you cannot turn off the google assistant on these selected phones.