A new XSOverlay update UI3.0 RC4 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s XSOverlay update UI3.0 RC4 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s XSOverlay patch. Read the official patch notes below.
XSOverlay Patch Notes – October 16, 2023
- Slight Wrist themeing tweaks when media player is open
- Various small tweaks to the Capture API in order to capture more errors that may happen in the future.
- Added emoji language as a language option. This is a meme. I repeat. This is a meme. Thanks ChatGPT. I had a good laugh.
- Added Dr. Suess Language. ChatGPT strikes again. I can’t help it. The language memes are low effort and funny.
- Updated UwU language to be more than just UwU. Seriously, I can’t stop memeing the languages. This is the last time I promise.
- Fixed an issue that caused Double Click Delay to not work as intended. You should now be able to open folders again. Thank me later.
- Fixed an issue where the node bridge for the UI would start much later than intended, causing a race condition.
- Fixed a visual issue with dropdowns in the Settings menu that made them sometimes display the wrong option on a fresh load.
- Fixed an issue where the left controller would be sorted after the right controller in the batter widget, which just, let’s be honest, looked really wrong.
Download XSOverlay update UI3.0 RC4 on PC.