A new Animal Shelter update 1.0.13 released on PC. According to the official Animal Shelter patch notes, the latest update 1.0.13 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Animal Shelter patch 1.0.13 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Animal Shelter 1.0.13 Patch Notes – May 13, 2022
– Added new automatic system for adjusting graphical settings if low amount of RAM is detected (to make the game faster and prevent crashes)
- Graphical settings can be changed the to lowest available using “Low” command line argument
- Fixed loading incorrect dog skin and model
- Fixed litter box re-filling interaction
- Better handling of saving playtime (for achievements)
- Removed doubled pills in shop
- Disabled puppy medical pill in full version
- Small updates to translations
- Corrected saving/loading objects in level 3 office
- Updated input system (should fix some input issues)
- Some fonts’ quality fix
- Small visual fixes in main menu
- Shop UI fixes
- Button tooltip fixes
- Build mode tooltip fix
- Visual fixes for statuses (animation issue)
- Corrected get 100.000 achievement to require available cash (even if for just a moment)
- Corrected cleanliness control visit timer (from once every ~10h to once every ~1h)
- Added null more safeguards to missions
- Added new save file version (but can load older saves)