We Were Here Forever update 1.0.22 is now available to download on PC. According to the official We Were Here Forever patch notes, the latest update 1.0.22 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 1.0.22 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s We Were Here Forever version 1.0.22 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
We Were Here Forever 1.0.22 Patch Notes – May 13, 2022
- Engagement screen fix: Progress after failed to connect to voice server (with option to progress without voice chat)
- Engagement screen fix: Stuck at retrieving firends list
- Issues with the Friends Menu
- An issue at the transition from Memento to The Illusions, breaking the game
- The scene sometimes not being loaded in Overforged / The Foundry
- Some minor (visual) issues
- Black screen when loading / resuming a Journey
- Progression not properly loaded (missing progress)
- Long load times on friends list
- Platform / lift missing in the Crossroads
- It’s now possible to cycle through saved journeys
- The roles of players and swapping is now clearly visible
- DirectX 11 is now enabled by default. DirectX 12 can be selected if desired