Update: Fortnite update 1.46 patch notes are now available here.
Fortnite update 1.4.7 for PS4, Xbox One and PCs is now available for download. This patch includes fixes and improvements to the game over the previous patch 1.4.6.
The update has fixed crash related issues on PCs, Xbox One and PS4. In addition, the developers have adjusted the mix of mission types in Twine Peaks. Check out full details below.
Fortnite update 1.4.7 Patch Notes for PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Improved memory usage in the skilltree.
- Aimed at reducing OOM issues
- Fortnite update 1.4.7 for PS4, Xbox One and PCs has fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a client crash caused by the particle system
- Fight or Flight Perk
- Initially intended to increase the “War Cry” ability damage buff by 15%, but it was instead increasing damage buff by 65%.
- The issue causing this has been corrected, and the Fight or Flight perk has been rebalanced to 10%.
- Fortnite update 1.4.7 for PS4, Xbox One and PCs adjusted the mix of mission types in Twine Peaks.
- The change is aimed at adjusting the variety of mission difficulty while work is done on additional content.
- War Cry – Ability
- Ranged Rate of Fire reduced from 50% to 40%
- Melee Rate of Fire reduced from 20% to 16%
- Weapon Damage reduced from 50% to 40% in Fortnite update 1.4.7 for PS4, Xbox One, and PCs.
- Rate of Fire and Damage buff effects of War Cry combine multiplicatively (you deal increased damage, and you do so more often)
- War Cry was not initially balanced with this in mind
- War Cry has been rebalanced to account for multiplicative Rate of Fire and Damage buff effects
- Also adjusted with average downtime of weapon reloads in mind
- Fight or Flight – Perk
- War Cry damage buff reduced from 65% from 10% in Fortnite update 1.4.7 for PS4, Xbox One, and PCs.
- Fight or Flight will now increase the War Cry damage buff to 50% from 40%.
Players will need to restart the game in order to install the Fortnite update 1.4.7 and play. The update for Xbox One will roll out later.