A new I Was a Teenage Exocolonist update 2315 released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official I Was a Teenage Exocolonist patch notes, the latest update 2315 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s I Was a Teenage Exocolonist patch 2315 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
I Was a Teenage Exocolonist Patch 2315 Notes – Nov. 15, 2022
- fix double-equipping gear when upgrading, not being able to equip
- fix crystal cluster making cards unselectable in controller mode
- fix negative skill bonuses for statuses (mourning, injured etc)
- fix (hopefully) can’t drag battle cards in mouse mode
- fix (maybe) groundhogs steam sync issue, stop saving on game exit
- fix gear menu card scaling in biggerMenus mode
- fix some job start events that weren’t high priority
- fix a bunch of references after you preempt famine
- move hard-coded english strings into localization tsv for modding
- buncha typos