Killing Floor 2 update will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. According to the official Killing Floor 2 patch notes, the new Krampus Christmas update comes with a new map, a new weapon and more.
In addition, the patch also includes various bug fixes and improvements. An issue with the iron sights of the centerfire rifle not aligning properly is now fixed. Check out more details below.
Killing Floor 2 update Patch Notes
- The Twisted Christmas Zeds are ready to roam, and they hope you taste delicious.
- The Abomination/Krampus wants to give you his special kiss.
- The New Map Krampus’ Lair awaits your exploration.
- 1 Naughty New Weapon – The UMP 45.
- A new system should be in place to look for and grant missing Dosh Vault crates that players have earned.
- 1 extra mag added to initial ammo pool
- 2 extra mags added
- 1 extra grenade added
- Grenade damage increased 50%
- Regular grenade reload speed increased 11.8%
- Added to perk as a cross perk weapon
- Medic weapons now have new custom sights
Killing Floor 2 1.14 update for PS4 and Xbox One adjusted the scale on the following zeds to further help them to stand out more easily in game.
General Bug fixes
- Killing Floor 2 version 1.14 addressed an issue where the King Fleshpound sound effects did not play correctly.
- Fixed an issue for spectators where the incorrect music would play at the end of a game.
- Fixed a number of issues with cosmetic items not displaying correctly.
- Killing Floor 2 update 1.14 fixed an exploit on the Nightmare map.
- Fixed an issue in the Tragic Kingdom where some environmental sounds played even when the player had left the area they are supposed to play in.
- Fixed localization issues in Russian, German, Italian, Polish, Korean and Japanese.
- Killing Floor 2 patch 1.14 addressed an issue where the commando chicken skin would clip with certain weapons during reloading.
- Fixed an issue with the iron sights of the centerfire rifle not aligning properly.
- Added the Stoner and Spitfires to the workshop upload tool.
- Killing Floor 2 1.14 fixed an issue where projectile weapons did not always break glass or destroy collectibles.
The previous update also added support for Xbox One X. Check your game update and download latest Killing Floor 2 update on PS4 and Xbox One.