Killing Floor 2 update will soon rollout with Xbox One X support. The new patch will increase graphical fidelity and performance on Xbox One X.
In addition, this update includes several fixes and improvements to the game. Check out full changelog below.
Killing Floor 2 Xbox One Update Patch Notes
- Xbox One X Enhanced Support
- Ultra High Definition Support: native 1800p resolution upscaled to 2160p.
- Higher resolution textures and materials
- Higher resolution shadow maps
- Increased shadow fade-out distance
- Increased frame rate
- Fix for repeating Weekly Outbreak dosh rewards
- Fix for description text on Emote Crate | Series #1
- Fixes for Dosh Vault Crates not being granted in all instances.
The Xbox One X launched worldwide on November 7, and have received a lot of praise from developers and critics alike.
Killing floor 2 Xbox One update will roll out today at 11 AM EST.