Astroneer update 182 is now available for download. The new Astroneer update 0.3.10182.0 fixed input inconsistencies in the Control Menu as well as fixed an issue with solar panels failing to charge after loading a previously saved game. Additionally, Astroneer on Steam now automatically uploads crash logs. Check out more details below.
What’s new in Astroneer update 182
- [AS-1018] – Steam now automatically uploads crash logs.
- [AS-1078] – Backpack visual design has been updated and new animations applied.
- [AS-1080] – Item names have been updated to better reflect their size. (e.g. Medium Rover, Large Rover, etc.).
- [AS-864] – Astroneer update 182 fixed input inconsistencies in the Control Menu.
- [AS-866] – When exiting a Shuttle docked at the Vehicle Bay, the Astroneer should no longer become stuck.
- [AS-913] – Astroneer patch 182 fixed an issue where certain objects still appeared gray after a saved game was reloaded.
- [AS-943] – Fixed an issue with solar panels failing to charge after loading a previously saved game.
- [AS-978] – Astroneer patch 182 fixed a minor art overlap with the Research module hologram and research chests.
- [AS-979] – Even more rocks now despawn after being dug up.
- [AS-998] – Decorators no longer spawn on the deformed terrain.
- [AS-999] – Vehicles no longer automatically eject Astroneers.
- [AS-1003] – Decorators now clean up appropriately when a module is built on top of them.
- [AS-1007] – Astroneer update 182 fixed an intermittent issue where space station launch buttons would stop working.
- [AS-1008] – Fixed an issue where Dropships would remain on a planet if a player’s game crashes mid-travel.
- [AS-1013] – Astroneer patch 182 fixed an issue where deform tools would be left behind in saved games that were generated in Multiplayer.
- [AS-1022] – Smelters no longer generate partial resources.
- [AS-1029] – Fixed an issue with objects floating as a player moves away from them.
- [AS-1032] – Gas Bag explosions audio now plays correctly in Multiplayer.
- [AS-1040] – Fixed issues with the Drill Head that prevented terrain deformation.
- [AS-1075] – Astroneer update 182 fixed an issue where Seats printed by the Vehicle Bay could not be removed from Rovers.
- [AS-1100] – Fixed minor audio issue with the Backpack printer.
- [AS-1105] – Items ejected from Backpacks can once again be picked up by players in Multiplayer.
- [AS-1116] – Fixed Winch cable issues in Multiplayer.
- Astroneer update 182 fixed crashing issues caused by broken landing zones in Multiplayer.
- Fixed several issues where item input indicators were missing in Multiplayer.
- Fix an issue where player color differentiation did not persist after loading a saved game.
- Gas bags in caves now despawn after being destroyed.
HOW TO JOIN THE EXPERIMENTAL BUILD OF ASTRONEER ON STEAM:
In your Steam library:
- Right Click on Astroneer
- Betas tab
- From the drop down select, “experimental – Latest untested builds”
- Hit ‘Close’
- Steam should automatically grab that build. Once it’s done, run the game. You’re now running the Experimental build of Astroneer.
- When you want to go back to the MAIN build, repeat these steps but choose “NONE” from the drop down list in ‘Betas’ tab.
This is a Pre-Alpha Early Access version. Currently, Steam ‘Early Access’ users are receiving this update immediately. The new update will take 48 hours to reach your console or Windows 10 machine. Check your game update and download Pre-Alpha Early Access Astroneer update 182.