Astroneer update 197 is now available for download. Xbox ‘Play Anywhere’ players can expect this patch to hit their consoles or Windows 10 machines in the next 48 hours. The new update brings minor fixes and improvements to the game.
The new update has fixed an issue where the transform of an object moving into the backpack isn’t set correctly, resulting in the item appearing inside the Astroneer. Check out the full changelog below.
Astroneer update 197 Patch Note
You can find these updates in 197, the current build of the game.
- The effects of storms have now been scaled down. They will still cause things to blow away, but your rovers will now no longer be in perilous danger whenever the wind blows. The effect storms now have has still increased overall, but is much less than what it was in 196.
- Upon death, ghost Astroneer corpses appear at your base.
- When basebuilding, conduits stray off their intended path when resin is placed on them
- In MP games, Host players will see worklights illuminated for themselves and Client players, but Client players will not see the light.
- Fixed an issue where the transform of an object moving into the backpack isn’t set correctly, resulting in the item appearing inside the Astroneer.
Check your game update and download latest Astroneer update 197.