Battlefield 1 November Update (Battlefield 1 1.16) will soon roll out on PS4 and Xbox One. The new Battlefield 1 update 1.16 has added the Mosin-Nagant M91 as the standard issue rifle for the Russian and Bolshevik factions in Custom Games.
In addition, the Battlefield 1 version 1.16 update has fixed a bug in pre-round where players couldn’t spawn with various weapons and vehicles. Check out more details below.
Battlefield 1 1.16 (Battlefield 1 November Update) Preview Patch Notes
- Battlefield 1 update 1.16 added the Mosin-Nagant M91 as the standard issue rifle for the Russian and Bolshevik factions in Custom Games.
- Fixed issue with supply drops landing on Galicia bridge negatively affecting players.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.16 removed flamethrower kit from Argonne Forest in the TDM game mode.
- Battlefield 1 November Update has fixed not being able to exit FK 96 if the exit is blocked.
- Suez Frontlines – Tweaked the capture areas, moved the B and D flags to better locations.
- Fixed 08/18 SMG bullet visibility when dropped by a dead soldier.
- Battlefield 1 1.16 update has fixed the weapons/gadgets button bindings inventory HUD to no longer show the icon of the previously bound button if the currently bound button doesn’t have an icon.
- With Battlefield 1 version 1.16, when deploying on a squadmate mid-death during camera transition, the deploy will now be canceled and the player will return to deploy screen.
- With Battlefield 1 Update 1.16, the gasmask will now automatically activate when deploying directly into gas.
- The parachute will automatically activate when deploying in the air.
- All 5 weekly medals will now gain progress even when it is not being tracked by the user. Previously only the tracked medal selected by the user could gain progress. Selecting a medal to track in the UI will now just update which medal is shown for the progress UI.
- Potential fix where some players found themselves stuck on the globe screen.
- Selected Specializations HUD disabled in Single Player and Hardcode game mode
- With Battlefield 1 Update 1.16, the Scout class can now place two tripwire projectiles of each type: Gas, Incendiary, HE.
- The Coastal Gun turret (In the Name of the Tsar) now properly uses the Soldier/Gunner button mappings (both preset and custom)
- On the Gamepad Control Schemes options screen, the controller preset mappings picture now shows if there are more than two actions mapped per button
- Battlefield 1 version 1.16 improved through the gun experience with less camera shake and better visibility when being hit.
- Battlefield 1 1.16 update has reduced P54 audio quality issues in large game modes.
- Removed duplicate AT Grenade icon from Elite Class Weapons & Gadgets
- Fixed an issue where throwing certain gadgets onto vehicles could result in uncharacteristically large impact sounds.
- Fixed cavalry spawn on Brusilov Keep and Galicia
- Battlefield 1 November Update fixed issue with not being allowed to deploy as a German soldier with the default stick grenade in pre-round.
- Fixed supply drop icon rendEng multiple times on Table Top view in Spectator mode.
- Battlefield 1 Update 1.16 removed large bright smoke from semi-auto rifle muzzle flashes, toned down Chauchat muzzle smoke and Ribeyrolles muzzle flash.
- Fix for seeing a frame of the globe when transitioning from an Operation.
- Fixed issue where Mother VO is cutoff during transition to 2nd Red ride Operations map.
- Battlefield 1 version 1.16 has fixed a bug in pre-round where players couldn’t spawn with various weapons and vehicles.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when riding a horse where the ammo count UI would not show the correct information depending on the weapon being used.
- Battlefield 1 1.16 patch fixed a visual alignment issue in the network graph.
- Fixed V-Sync refresh rate reset bug that occurred when the game is launched or when the user alt-tabs out and into the game.
- Fixed a bug where players could sometimes spawn with an incomplete loadout.
- Battlefield 1 November Update fixed the issue where players could activate the speed boost in airplanes without having the ability unlocked. Please note that these patch notes are work in progress and will change.
The November update does not feature:
- The fixes from the previous CTE.
- The September weapon balance update (TTK changes). DICE plans a new pass on the CTE.
On the other hand, the November update features:
- Battlefield 1 November Update includes a fix for the squad spawning bug (sometimes you can’t spawn on squad teammates when
they’re not under suppression fire)
- Potential fix when spawning with a different class (such as the cavalry class) in a vehicle.
More details are coming. We’ll post the full patch notes for Battlefield 1 update 1.16 once it goes online.