Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.19 for PS4, Xbox One now available for download. The latest update comes with bug fixes and other game improvements. The Call of Duty Infinite Warfare 1.19 update has added new weapons Atlas (LMG) and Raijin-EMX (SMG) as well as new taunts, camos, emblems, calling cards. Check out full details below.
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.16 for PS4 Patch Notes
- Atlas (LMG)
- Raijin-EMX (SMG)
- New taunts, camos, emblems, calling cards
- Various map fixes
- Enabled Bugle audio gesture to be heard by teammates
- G-Rail (base) and Vortex (common) – Extended damage ranges, making the base fire mode and charge shot more effective at long range G-Rail: Helix – Adjusted damage ranges to make the weapon more competitive at close range (if you are accurate)
- G-Rail: Fusillade – Fixed an issue with camos not appearing properly
- Stallion .44 – Slightly lowered akimbo rate of fire
- Stallion .44: Peacekeeper – Adjusted the aim assist range to help with longer distance shooting
- Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.19 added a fix for the Desert camouflage challenge not tracking progress properly with the Stallion .44
- Proteus: Ice – The Glacial passive now has a slightly stronger effect
- Shaolin Shuffle – Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.19 added a fix for an extreme graphical error that would occur when fighting the Rat King.
- Miscellaneous performance and bug fixes.
Check your update and download Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Update 1.19 for PS4, Xbox One or PC.