Horizon Zero Dawn Patch 1.32 is now available for download. The latest patch fixes a number of technical issues, progression issues, and crashes. The new Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.32 also adds a new difficulty setting: Story. This difficulty level allows you to immerse yourself in the narrative of Horizon Zero Dawn and the exploration of Aloy’s world without having to worry too much about combat.
The new ‘Story’ difficulty boosts the player-inflicted damage and reduces the player-received damage considerably, making the combat encounters manageable for less experienced players.
Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 Patch Notes
- Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 added ‘Story Mode’ difficulty. An easier difficulty setting for people that mainly want to experience the story of Horizon Zero Dawn.
- Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 fixed an issue for some players where human melee attackers could change their rotation and warp towards the player after jump attacking giving them an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue in New Game+ where some players were not allowed to fast travel to Sunfall campfires with the Shadow Stalwart Adept armor equipped.
- Horizon Zero Dawn update 1.32 fixed an issue where certain players were not able to abandon a job for a job created to buy items at a merchant.
- Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 fixed an issue that some players encountered where some animation events would not work properly when the player has a lot of resources.
- Fixed an issue in “Revenge of the Nora” where for some players the Nora would not help Aloy fight off the enemy during the ‘Clear the Camps’ objective.
- Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 fixed an issue in “The Point of the Spear” where some players were not able to continue the quest if they dropped their Tripcaster on NG+ before talking to Rost.
- Fixed an issue in “The Sun Shall Fall” where some players were not able to get back in the palace to talk to Blameless Marad as the gates were closed.
- Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32 fixed an issue where the game would crash for certain players if they switched difficulty while Aloy is dead with an Errand active.
- Fixed an issue where for some players the game would crash if a player continuously makes ‘Jobs’ and then changes difficulty continuously.
- Minor text fixes.
According to the developers, if you encounter an issue while playing Horizon Zero Dawn, please try reloading a recent manual save, quicksave or autosave from the “Load” menu option.
Check your game update and download latest Horizon Zero Dawn patch 1.32.