Madden 18 NFL update 1 is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The latest patch comes with new features and fixes. The update has added support for HDR for those having 4K TV’s.
In addition, there is a framerate improvement on PS4. An issue is also fixed where MUT Squads players receiving the incorrect rewards when teammates leave the session early. Check out full details below.
Madden NFL 18 update 1 Patch Notes
- Added HDR Support.
- General Stability fixing various crashes and softlocks.
- Fixed issue with Steelers; crowd ‘Terrible Towels’ appearing black or grey.
- Online Head-to-Head Quarter Length changed from 4 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Fixed an issue around MUT Squads players receiving the incorrect rewards when teammates leave the session early.
- Madden 18 NFL update 1 has improved a small framerate drop when the ball is snapped on PS4.
- Tuned scaling of the football to be slightly smaller.
- Fixed an issue where Points were purchasable in Trial.
- Madden 18 NFL title update 1 has fixed Button functionality to be correct: [CROSS] button does not function when attempting to load a MADDEN PROFILE.
- Zone Coverage tuning to increase ‘Break-on-Throw’ times.
- Tuning to decrease the effectiveness of Ball Carrier special moves.
- Madden 18 update 1 has fixed an issue around Coaches standing in the middle of the field when re-starting MUT Challenges.
- Tuning to increase blocksheds in run defense vs. Gun Inside Zone plays.
- Tuning to slightly increase pass rush when QB holds onto the ball for longer times in the pocket.
- Fixed an issue with sideline characters not reacting appropriately to big plays.
- Fixed incorrect Chargers/Giants week 5 game on the schedule.
- Madden 18 NFL update 1 has fixed issue around schedules recording incorrectly when using Play Now Live for Preseason Week.
Check your game update and download latest Madden 18 NFL title update 1 on PS4 and Xbox One.