Minecraft Patch 1.48 for PS4 is now available for download. The update brings Glide Beasts Track Pack Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks. You can find more details about the latest Glide Beasts Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide Track Pack here.
The update also added the Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks. There are other bug fixes and improvements also included in the new update. Check out the patch 1.47/1.48 patch note.
New in Minecraft Patch 1.48 for PS4
- Added Glide Beasts Track Pack (Dragon, Kraken and Yeti Glide tracks).
- Added new Glide music tracks for the new Glide Tracks.
- Change to Glide to require passing through all Checkpoints before reaching the end of the track.
- Glide Solo Mode can now be played for longer before being automatically returned to the Lobby.
- Minecraft Patch 1.48 fix for spectator not hearing Glide ring or thermal sounds for the player they are spectating.
- Minecraft Patch 1.48 for PlayStation 4 fix for Glide round timer continuing to tick while the Pause Menu is displayed in Solo Mode
- Decreased the respawn delay in Glide.
- Added colored particles when you cross the finish line in Glide.
- Showdown in Glide now says “Hurry Up”.
- Fix for Interface Opacity setting not affecting the HUD in Glide.
- Minecraft Patch 1.47/1.48 fix for some Boat item textures in the Mass Effect Mash-up pack not matching the entity textures.
- Fix for an issue that caused the damage sound to be repeatedly played at the end of a Glide round.
- Minecraft update 1.48 for PS4 fixed an issue that caused the body of player models to be set back from the other limbs.
- Fix various Crashes.
Check your update and download Minecraft Patch 1.48 for PS4.