MLB The Show 17 update 1.07 for PS4 is now available for download. The latest update prevents some soft locks, makes it so the Swing Analysis display will always use the Buckshot PCI art, adjusts hook logic, and more.
The update also fixed specific situations where the Universal Profile Name Plates or Icons would unlock incorrectly or not unlock at all. Check out the changelog for full details.
If you played MLB The Show 17 before May 11, you should have 10 Standard Packs and 11,000 Stubs waiting in your account as compensation for the launch issues.
Recently, Sony released update 1.06 with improvement to online stability and more.
New in MLB The Show 17 update 1.07:
Online Specific Gameplay Improvements and Stabilizations
- Prevented users from becoming soft locked in specific situations
- Created players will no longer all display the same head type in newly created Online Franchises
Offline and Online Gameplay Improvements
- Adjustments to lineup and manager hook logic to prevent teams from replacing the backup catcher, causing him to be unavailable in late inning situations.
- Opacity was lowered for the Buckshot, Classic, and Outline Plate Coverage Indicator.
- The Swing Analysis display will now always use the “Buckshot” PCI art.
- The Buckshot PCI art is the most accurate at displaying the sweet spot for solid contact, while also displaying how your contact gets worse towards the outer area of the PCI.
Various UI and OSD Improvements Including
- Fixed specific situations where the Universal Profile Name Plates or Icons would unlock incorrectly or not unlock at all.
- Starter hook tuning when 6th inning or earlier.
- Manager hook slider is now more sensitive.
- Various other minor bug fixes and adjustments made throughout the game.
The MLB The Show 17 update 1.07 for PS4 size is around 47MB.