NBA 2K18 1.06 update is now rolling out on PS4. According to the official NBA 2k18 version 1.06 patch notes, the update includes general bug fixes as well as gameplay improvements. Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
In addition, Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. Check out full details below.
NBA 2K18 1.06 Update Patch Notes
- Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update.
- With NBA 2K18 version 1.06 users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
- NBA 2K18 1.06 addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
- Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
- The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
- NBA 2K18 update 1.06 fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
- Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like.
Check your game update and download NBA 2K18 1.06 update on PS4 and Xbox One.