NBA Live 18 Demo update 1.05 is now available for download. The patch is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The latest patch has reduced the frequency of interior shot blocking based on matchups.
In addition, Big men will no longer be able to perform high tier dribble moves. Check out full changelog below.
NBA Live 18 Demo Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Live Run unlocked.
- Numerous gameplay changes, which include…
- Big men will no longer be able to perform high tier dribble moves.
- Contested layup percentage has been tuned.
- Big men won’t perform as many athletic reverse layups.
- NBA Live 18 Demo 1.05 patch has increased Game Speed to 80.
- Interception tuning. Fewer interceptions when players aren’t facing the ball.
- Alley-oop frequency tuning.
- Hard screens are less frequent.
- Celebration tuning.
- Box out tuning.
- NBA Live 18 Demo 1.05 patch has reduced the frequency of interior shot blocking based on matchups. Slight reduction overall.
- Various Gameplay bug fixes.
- Improved loose ball reaction times.
Check your game update and latest NBA Live 18 Demo update 1.05 for PS4 and Xbox One.