No Man’s Sky 1.35 patch for PlayStation 4 and PC is now available for download. The patch brings bug fixes and improvements. The latest update introduced ship handling variances between types/classes. Each individual ship now has procedural handling and speed characteristics, based on their type and class
In addition, the patch has added a message to notify the player if they select a portal glyph they have not yet learned. Check out full changelog below.
No Man’s Sky 1.35 Patch Notes for PS4 and PC
Features and changes
- Introduced ship handling variances between types/classes. Each individual ship now has procedural handling and speed characteristics, based on their type and class.
- Handling is now displayed as a value on the ship statistics screen.
- It’s now possible to craft multiples of the same product at once.
- Added the ability to craft more of the same product on top of an existing stack.
- Improved transferring items between inventories.
- No Man’s Sky 1.35 has added a toggle to switch from buy to sell screen on the trading menu.
- Added variance in handling between ship types.
- Improved the appearance of popup menus.
- Improved speed and smoothness of user interface page transitions.
- No Man’s Sky patch 1.35 reduced the amount of resource required to repair tech in Survival mode.
- Improved visuals for editing terrain.
- Improved display of critical warning messages.
- Added message to notify the player if they select a portal glyph they have not yet learned.
- No Man’s Sky 1.35 added additional information to the quick menu when the player attempts to charge something with insufficient resources.
- The quick menu will now automatically close after selecting an option.
- Alien words which have been translated are now highlighted in interactions.
- No Man’s Sky patch 1.35 has improved messaging when portal glyphs are rewarded.
- Improved user interface navigation using Q, E, W, S and A and D keys.
- Added ability for player to enable torch while in caves.
- Improved galactic map saturation, colours, and effects.
- Added an option in the galactic map to toggle user waypoints.
- No Man’s Sky patch 1.35 fixed an issue preventing players with very long play times being able to save.
- Fixed an issue where black dots would occasionally appear while looking into the sun.
- No Man’s Sky 1.35 added audio when interacting with portals.
- Prevented hazard effects showing while teleporting or warping.
- Prevented mission log opening when you unpin recipes.
- Prevented players being able to scan creatures through the terrain.
- No Man’s Sky patch 1.35 fixed an issue causing extremely distant points of interest to show when scanning
- Removed large white marker which would occasionally show up permanently over buildings.
- Fixed an issue where visited buildings would not correctly update their icon.
- Fixed an issue where visiting a building would not correctly mark nearby waypoints as visited.
- Fixed an issue where scanning buildings would not also scan nearby waypoints.
- It’s no longer possible to lose the Atlas Path by using a black hole.
- Denying the Atlas Path will no longer show you the Atlas Path.
- Balanced the damage potential of the Scatter Blaster upgrade.
- Players will no longer be directed to the anomaly in systems where it can’t spawn (e.g. when an Atlas Station is present).
- Prevented portals from being incorrectly left enabled at times they shouldn’t be
- Removed grass from bases created prior to the Atlas Rises update.
- Completed freighter salvage missions will no longer be incorrectly re-added to the mission log.
- No Man’s Sky 1.35 fixed issue where your base teleporter can be duplicated and incorrectly labeled in teleporter location lists.
- Prevented incorrect distant paths being drawn in the galactic map.
- No Man’s Sky patch 1.35 has fixed an issue where galactic map paths would draw incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where players could manipulate mission boards to get multiple of the same mission type.
- No Man’s Sky 1.35 fixed an issue where system race was being displayed incorrectly when talking to mission NPCs.
- Fixed an issue that caused general ship handling to overly effect ship boost handling
- Spoiler warning: Fixed an issue where some players have not rewarded the Remembrance recipe at the conclusion of the story.
- Fixed some rare crashes.
Check your game update and download latest No Man’s Sky 1.35 patch for PS4 and PC.