Pillars of Eternity update for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for download. According to the official Pillars of Eternity patch notes, this update has reduced save game size. Also, there are improvements the way you equip weapons.
In addition, the patch has added a new targeting system when the Interaction button is held down (The old one can be toggled on in options). Also, the button bindings bar now shows the correct buttons.
Pillars of Eternity update Patch Notes
- Reduced save game size. This fixes saved games disappearing and new saves not registering.
- If a save does not correctly save you now get an error message.
- Made it easier to navigate the inventory.
- Lowered the time it takes to open the inventory.
- Improved the way you equip weapons.
- Made it possible to destroy multiple items at once.
- Damage numbers are colored depending on the source.
- Added more target selection feedback.
- Made selected character more prominent.
- Cursor assist for aoe targeting can now be turned on/off.
- Screenshot mode It’s now possible to turn off most of the UI.
- It is now possible to disable autosaving.
- Added option to show damage taken to party members.
- Updated layout of the level up screen and character creation screen.
- Navigation and feedback improvements in a lot of menus.
- Closing the Grimoire menu no longer closes the inventory.
- New targeting system when the Interaction button is held down (The old one can be toggled on in options).
- It is no longer possible to have multiple pets.
- Summons from items now has full health when spawned.
- Camera zoom now persists across save game loads.
- “Black cat” is now black instead of orange.
- Made it easier to use quick items in the radial.
- It is now possible to examine items before picking them up.
- Changed “Loot all” button.
- Second wind is only showed in radial if the character has access to it.
- Crafting materials can now be sold.
- Party members animate properly if the party leader is in stealth.
- Fixed an issue where expert mode would be erroneously applied when loading a save that is not expert
- Increase the overall size for the strongholds update texts.
- Kickstarter NPCs are now marked with a golden speech bubble.
- The button bindings bar now shows the correct buttons.
- Fixed cutscene timings.
- Game over screen now triggers properly when summons are the last to die in battle.
- Integrated changes from PC version 3.06.
- General stability improvements.
Check your game update and download latest Pillars of Eternity update for your console.