Achilles Legends Untold update 0.1.1 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Achilles Legends Untold 0.1.1 patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 0.1.1 Achilles Legends Untold added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Achilles Legends Untold version 0.1.1 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Achilles Legends Untold 0.1.1 Patch Notes – May 14, 2022
- Hit boxes have been improved and there is now better weapon collision with these hit boxes
- Shield-wielding enemies have their shield up less, and it is now easier to break their block
- Block time reaction has been improved
- Attacking animation response time improved
- Added ’empty’ weapon and shield slots in the inventory. You can now unequip weapons as needed.
- Archer behavior and arrow damage balance has been improved
- Warrior Ethos and Hero Ethos skills have been fixed
- Health potions have been rebalanced
- Improved health potion drop rate from skeletons
- Blood now shows on screen
- Moved 2nd Hades Shrine in Greece
- Updated Steam SDK 1.53a