A new Alien Swarm Reactive Drop update released on PC. According to the official Alien Swarm Reactive Drop patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Alien Swarm Reactive Drop patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Alien Swarm Reactive Drop Patch Notes – August 2, 2022
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Updated German translation.
- Updated Italian translation.
- Updated Japanese translation.
- Updated Russian translation.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong translation could be partially loaded at startup.
- Fixed a crash when opening the voting menu while not in a lobby.
- Fixed SourceTV participating in ready checks.
- Fixed idle timeout warnings displaying incorrectly.
- Players that cannot be vote-kicked are no longer kicked by timeout.