Apex Legends update 2.08 is available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official Apex Legends 1.98 patch notes, the latest update 2.08 added quality of life changes. Apart from this, Apex Legends version 2.08 also includes various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a big update added a new legend, a new map, balancing, and much more.
Unfortunately, since the last patch, players are still experiencing issues while playing the game online. Today’s Apex Legends patch 2.08 will fix a few of these issues.
- Fixed Olympus Drop Ship pathing bug where the vast majority of games would start above the Docks area
- Crypto can now scan Survey Beacons with his Drone while riding the Trident.
- Fixed bug for cases where Newcastle could get stuck in the air for a few seconds when using his Ultimate while ensnared by Ash’s tactical.
- Fix for Newcastle bug where players are able to fill Revive Shield instantly by throwing a Knockdown Shield and picking it back up.
- Fix for Newcastle bug where players are unable to reload while the “Destroy Wall” prompt is onscreen.
- Fix for Newcastle bug where using his Ultimate would deploy longer than intended.
- Fix for cases where Legends [Newcastle / Seer] could get inside locked Vaults by placing a Totem on Mobile Shield.
- Fixed bug where Wraith was able to create a portal while in Revenant Ultimate and have the portal appear next to the totem after being sent back
- Add soundFX for Newcastle when he enters a Trident.
- Fix UI bug where Legend info would not display in the Firing Range.
- [PS5] – Fix for bug where a player’s friends list does not properly update after putting the console in rest mode.
- Fix for cases where some larger Legends were sometimes unable to enter Containers on Storm Point when approaching them rapidly at an angle.
- Fix for Rampage/Sentinel for cases where the charging animation would show but they won’t charge when aiming down sites.
- Fix for cases where Bloodhound and Seer scans would persist after the user leaves the game.
- [Caustic] – Fix for bug where players could still see the enemy’s red highlight while they are in or behind the gas they deployed.
- Blood splatter VFX no longer appears when Ash gets shot.
- Fix cases where Amped Up” UI persists after Seer uses Heart Seeker passive.
- [Control Mode] – Fixed bug for when the enemy team will continue a capture point’s progress without needing to flip or undo the other team’s progress.
- [Control Mode] – Fix for UI bug where the Abandoned Game Penalty is actually longer than the display warns.
Download free Apex legends version 2.08 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.