A new Boneraiser Minions update 6.2 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Boneraiser Minions update 6.2 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Boneraiser Minions 6.2 patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Boneraiser Minions 6.2 Patch Notes – September 21, 2022
- Increased the brightness of Beggar Bombs so they are easier to notice.
- Chaos Curse: Reduced the amount of bombs and bombs won’t now spawn close to other bombs to avoid instant chain explosions.
- Viewing the Skirmishes leaderboard without first playing a Skirmish game would cause a crash.
- Rare chance of a “non-existing surface” crash when the boneraise screen pops up.
- Re-rolling a Normalous Destineous boneraise wasn’t removing all of the Barrows from the minion sacrifice list.
- Sealing a Normalous Destineous would then only need 3 Barrow sacrifices instead of 5.