Caves of Qud update 203.37 is now available to download on PC. According to the official Caves of Qud patch notes, the latest update 203.37 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 203.37 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Caves of Qudversion 203.37 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Caves of Qud 203.37 Patch Notes – May 14, 2022
- Liquid pools under wading depth (200 drams) are now called ‘puddles’.
- Liquid pools at or over swimming depth (2000 drams) are now called ‘deep pools’.
- Added new, connected tiles for puddles.
- Added a few new tile variants for the following pure liquid pools: wax, algae, green goo, brown sludge, black ooze, honey, primordial soup, salt, lava, slime, asphalt, and the four rare liquids.
- You can now restore from a checkpoint in the menu options.
- Reduced the cold resistance on elaystine skull cap from +25 to +5.
- Added resistances to the tier 5 relic haurberk.
- Tier 3 relic pistols are no longer carbine-like.
- Shem -1 is now counted as a friend for the purposes of A Call to Arms and The Assessment.
- The default interaction on witchbark is once again ‘eat’.
- Fewer of the cider, wine, honey, and oil vessels you come across in random dungeons are mysteriously owned.
- Star kraken no longer extrude [sultan wall] objects.
- Followers trying to join you after a map transition no longer spawn in lava or over open pits.
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from blowing the conch of the Aji while wielding it in your thrown weapon slot.
- Fixed a bug that caused Liihart and Meyehind to resurrect when you progressed Kith and Kin.
- Fixed a bug where loading a more recent quick save after restoring from checkpoint would cause zone thawing errors.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused map generation to ignore locked doors when determining pathable connectivity.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused stairs to be disconnected.
- Fixed a typo in tier 3 gauntlet relics.
- Fixed a conjugation bug in rubber-based cooking effect descriptions.