Dead by Daylight update 6.4.3 is now available to download on PC, Ps4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Dead by Daylight patch notes, the latest update 6.4.3 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 6.4.3 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Dead by Daylight version 6.4.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dead by Daylight 6.4.3 Patch Notes – December 15, 2022
- The Knight no longer encounters issues entering a chase while a Guard is active.
- Killers no longer occasionally turn invisible upon leaving a Snowman.
- Killers entering a snowman should no longer get stuck in collision terrain.
- The Killer’s Aura no longer fails to display while using Kindred.
- Inner Healing now operates as intended, where cleansing a Totem and entering a Locker for a duration heals 1 Health State.
- The Game is no longer haunted by an invisible collision zone.
- Undetectable Killers no longer experience unintended Aura reveals.
- Nowhere To Hide’s Aura reveal zone currently remains centered on the Killer instead of the Generator.
- Nowhere To Hide does not reveal the Aura of Survivors who were out of range when the Perk was triggered, but enter the detection zone while it’s still activated.
- The Knight’s feet have no animation when looking down during an Attack.