A new Dual Universe update 1.0.14 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Dual Universe update 1.0.14 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Dual Universe patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Dual Universe 1.0.14 Patch Notes – November 24, 2022
- Updated game credits.
- Better error message when trying to deploy a blueprint not present in the active container.
- Fixed an exploit related to Mining Units.
- Fixed item duplication exploit related to packages.
- [Challenges] Air Delivery Challenge and Space Delivery Challenge: Greatly simplified delivery objective completion logic. Fixed multiple cases where objectives would not complete after transferring items into the final container.
- Fixed special Aphelia mission remaining time becoming negative.
- Placing an instant order puts the correct amount including taxes in the wallet log.
- We have identified localization issues in the UI.
- [Lua] The industry getInfo function field, schematicsRemaining, does not return a value until you request an acquisition from the schematic bank.
- Selecting Body Type 1 will show a character with Body Type 2. The issue will only happen during the 1st session. It is fixed after a logout/login.