Dune Spice Wars update is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Dune Spice Wars patch notes, the latest update added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dune Spice Wars patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dune Spice Wars Patch Notes – June 20, 2022
- Multiplayer (Dedicated Servers & Peer to Peer)
- New regions
- New resolutions
- New events
- New Underworld Headquarter buildings
- New buildings illustrations
- Confirmation before attacking a Sietch
- Balance & Tweaks of almost everything
- Rework of Harkonnen units
- Rework of the Wreckers
- Rework of the militia aggro system
- Improved AIs
- Faction limit for Fremen Sietches’ buildings
- Charters can now have flexible eligibility during deciding and voting phases
- Eliminated factions during decide and voting phase now properly get removed
- Removed spice freighters