A new Dungeon Defenders II update patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Dungeon Defenders II update will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Dungeon Defenders II patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Dungeon Defenders II Patch Notes – August 22, 2023
- Reduced Devolve price
- nerfed gates by 50% of the original value, not current
- Changed Survival Ring Passive names
- Added clamping to shop price and quantity for listings
- Parties don’t lower the survival wave now
- Fixed an issue with checkpoint 100 clamping
- Potentially fixed a trading exploit
- Players’ shops now dynamically update their player list
- Shops now switch to a new shop when their current shops player loses connection or disconnects
- Fixed an issue where the oil chip wasn’t dropping all difficulties