Dungreed update 1.6.4 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Dungreed patch notes, the latest update 1.6.4 added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Dungreed patch 1.6.4 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Dungreed 1.6.4 Patch Notes – May 18, 2022
- Impulsive Jumper, Arsha, and Devana: Fixed an issue where the effect would not disappear after the battle ended.
- Strawberry: The rarity has been changed. (Legendary → Rare)
- Fixed an issue where un-unlocked items sometimes appeared in the shop.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Full Swing’ option only applied to one weapon.
- Changed the display color of the ‘Infinite Magazine’ option.
- Fixed an issue where the skill ‘Air Spike’ did not stop casting even after dying.
- Fixed an issue where the Curse Chest would sometimes increase Max HP.
- Fixed an issue where when entering the dungeon in Hard Mode through Quick Start it would change to Normal Mode.
- Fixed some text mistranslations.