A new Extremely Powerful Capybaras Training Grounds update 1.0.14 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s Extremely Powerful Capybaras Training Grounds update 1.0.14 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s Extremely Powerful Capybaras Training Grounds patch. Read the official patch notes below.
Extremely Powerful Capybaras Training Grounds 1.0.14 Patch Notes – August 22, 2023
- Players can no longer enter another player’s lobby if they have a different version number for the game.
⚔️ Fixed an issue that prevented players from activating the portal (the “READY” above players’ heads) after a run inside another player’s lobby.
⚔️ Fixed an issue that prevented enemies from spawning when entering multiple online co-op runs in sequence.
- Once all players present in a lobby press “READY” in the portal, they will no longer be able to cancel it.
⚔️ Fixed an issue that caused infinite loading when players tried to go back to their own lobby after a run in another player’s lobby.
⚔️ A player that hosts an online co-op run and then goes on a solo run afterwards will no longer be stuck in their first Level Up.
⚔️ Fixed a bug where the Server List would not display players’ lobbies properly.
- The “Team” section in the Server List now shows a portrait for every player in that lobby, as well as their Class.
⚔️ The arena setup HUD (the rectangle that appeared on the top of the screen after setting an arena) was removed because it could cover the Experience bar, Timer, Kill Count and Coin Count. Working on a more definitive fix for it in the future.
⚔️ Fixed an issue with the central pedestal in the Hub that prevented players from removing their Class.
⚔️ Players can no longer open overlays or interact with the run portal if the Chat is open.
As always, the changes marked with ⚔️ were suggested by the community. Thank you all so much for playing our capybara game and giving us your feedback!
- There have been a few problems with the fonts we’re using the game that are making texts in some areas disappear, like the Game Setup menu or the Server List. We’re still investigating the reason and a solution, but if you encounter anything that looks like a missing text, please let us know with the Feedback menu (just press F8).
- The infinite loading bug might appear in case an error occurs during the loading of the Arena or the player’s Hub. If an infinite loading happens, it would be very helpful to send anything odd or that seems like an error that happened before the infinite loading started.
- We have received all the feedbacks you’ve been sending through the F8 menu, thanks a lot for this! There’s a lot of other issues that we are still investigating and will take a little longer to solve, so keep tuned to our patch notes.