A new Fallout 76 update 1.63 will be released soon on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox one. According to the official Fallout 76 patch notes, the latest update 1.63 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Fallout 76 patch 1.63 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Fallout 76 1.63 Patch Notes
- Armor: Leather Left Arms with an equipped Brawling mod no longer appear to clip through the left shoulder of male characters.
- Emotes: The “Halt!” Emote now plays animations correctly while wearing Power Armor.
- Emotes: Using an Emote while standing in a fire or similar hazard no longer causes the player to become stuck in an Emote animation.
- Enemies: Crippled Super Mutants no longer launch into the air on death.
- Outfits: The Firewall Outfit’s Helmet now correctly displays a glass face shield while equipped.
- Power Armor: The headlamp for Equalizer and Matte Black Equalizer Power Armor Paint now shines in the correct direction when applied to Hellcat Power Armor.