A new Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2 update 0.1.05140 released on PC. According to the official XXX patch notes, the latest update 0.1.05140 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2 patch 0.1.05140 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Monster Girls and the Mysterious Adventure 2 0.1.05140 Patch Notes – May 14, 2022
- Improved tempo when characters hit to objects.
- Fixed bug so that the motion for attaching bracelets and arrows is also omitted when “some motion skips” are selected.
- Fixed a problem with the green crystal not recovering when it is destroyed at the same time as HP is 0.
- Enhanced the effect of the “daughter protection” of the mark of the bracelet.
- Reviewed and softened the materials of stone statues.
- Improved the method of terrain generation.
- Modified the effect of cocoa confectionery.
- Revised the text of persuasion.
- Revised the skill “Scales of Anesthesia” of Moss works.
- Skill “Blessing of Spirits” now works on reflected magic bullets.
- The skill “Blessing of Water” has been corrected to work correctly.
- Instruction not to continue to change when beastly items are placed.
- Fixed a problem in which the character would not act after being gently woken up.
- Fixed a bug that allowed actions to be taken while in a sleepy state.
- Fixed a problem with the main character with long hair, which was increasing the probability of the mark to cause an abnormality.
- Fixed a problem where it was difficult to dash diagonally.