No Man’s Sky update 3.92 is now available to download on PC, PS4, PS5, XBox One. According to the official No Man’s Sky patch notes, the latest update 3.92 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 3.92 added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s No Man’s Sky version 3.92 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
No Man’s Sky 3.92 Patch Notes – June 13, 2022
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly caused players to take damage while on planet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to kill their own companions.
- Fixed an issue that caused some newly collected items to create a new stack rather than add to existing stacks within the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be added to the wrong inventory.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Fleet Command tutorial mission during an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not know the correct frigate fuel recipes.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a creature-related crash that could occur when quitting to the main menu.