A new Nordic Ashes update 0.7.6 released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Nordic Ashes patch notes, the latest update 0.7.6 addresses some bugs and crashes.
Check out more details below.
Nordic Ashes 0.7.6 Patch Notes – Jan. 19, 2023
Quality of Life
We want the game to be as accessible as possible, so we have been working on making it viewable on all kinds of screens, including Ultrawide.
- Scroll added to the Constellation passive Relics!
- Ascensions are now available in the Glossary too!
- Descriptions of how to unlock Ascensions now show the name of the Relic they belong to.
- You may now delete your progress in the options panel.
- Game saving and loading has been improved, giving priority to Steam saving to avoid possible game losses.
Many thanks to our discord community that is helping us to translate the game.
- New language, Dutch, has been added. Thanks to JenTheBluePanda.
- German texts in the Interface and Characters have been fixed. Thanks to Grospii, OrkBolg, langehaaregrueneaugen, kev_0gw, m4gerqu4rk, Hestrie and Fridu.
- Polish texts have been fixed. Thanks to gerrard725.
- In some cases, Steam got disconnected while playing and some achievements wouldn’t appear as completed.
- Yggdrasil: points from certain upgrades couldn’t be removed in some cases.
- Some upgrades that shouldn’t be available would stay unlocked as the Yggdrasil links were not working properly.
- Twitch options available in the configuration panel have been improved.
- Fixed a bug that while standing still with Axeldör’s hammer, some projectiles did not fire.