A new OBS Studio update 28.0.3 patch notes are released for players. Since the last major update, players have been experiencing multiple issues and bugs Hopefully, today’s OBS Studio update 28.0.3 will address some of these issues and bugs.
Read what is new and fixed in today’s OBS Studio patch. Read the official patch notes below.
OBS Studio 28.0.3 Patch Notes – October 2, 2022
- Fixed a bug where the Linux Window Capture target would reset every time obs loaded [kkartaltepe]
- Fixed issue where green tint would sometimes occur when the OBS color range was set to Full [jpark37]
- Fixed a performance issue with the Windows per-application audio sources [jpark37]
- Fixed a bug where auto remux did not work with certain settings in simple output mode [PatTheMav]
- Fixed a bug where transition items would be grayed out when switching scene collections [gxalpha]
- Fixed a bug where unpausing would cause recordings to stop when using certain encoders [Jim]
- Fixed a bug where m3u8 wouldn’t work with certain video encoders [Jim]
- Fixed dock title bar icons not loading on Linux and not being the right color [cg2121]
- OBS will now warn you to restart when switching python installs in the scripting configuration dialog [WizardCM]
- Fix hang when Windows audio capture is active in the background and stopped by either closing OBS or switching scene collections [jpark37]