Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous update 1.3.5e is now available to download on PC. According to the official Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous patch notes, the latest update 1.3.5e addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 1.3.5e added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous version 1.3.5e will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous 1.3.5e Patch Notes – June 9, 2022
Beware of possible plot spoilers!
- Aponavicious remained friendly after having Dawnflower’s Kiss stolen by the player character – fixed;
- Aeon’s special dialog option in the Inevitable Excess DLC killed the wrong character – fixed;
- Fixed a critical issue which prevented from leaving Colyphyr after distributing the mythic level;
Classes & Mechanics
- The combination of Oracle and Loremaster now provides spells correctly. Note: if you have already taken Loremaster levels combined with Oracle in your savegame, you’ll need to make a respect to get the spells;
- The Hunter class now works with the Loremaster prestige class;
- Restless Slumber hex now functions correctly;
- Pet companions now move correctly;
- Sometimes the Radiance was not taken from the player when it was improved, which caused the player to have multiple copies of the sword – fixed;
- The effect from the Boots of Free Rein now has a correct icon;
- The “Ascpect of the Asp” amulet now functions correctly;
- The description of robe of fire now displays correctly;
- Rathimus in Defender’s Heart remembered that he’s a cleric, not a wizard, and stopped selling an extensive list of arcane spells;
- Added an epilogue for Camellia if she had an romance with a player character and he sacrificed himself in the game’ s ending;
- Now Seelah actually goes off to look for Terendelev in the prologue, rather than standing still;
- Some areas on the Drezen map have been renamed for better consistency
- Fixed the door opening;
- Fixed item interaction and missing overtips;
- Fixed camera movement in the Threshold.