The new PES 2018 update 1.03 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One. PES 2018 Datapack 2 is also rolling out with this update. According to the official PES 2018 1.03 Patch Notes, the new patch has added support for Xbox One X as well as includes gameplay changes and bug fixes.
In addition, myClub fans can enjoy current players, as well as worldwide renowned legends like Beckham and Maradona, and also legend players from parter clubs like Liverpool’s Gerrard, Owen, McManaman, and Inter’s Zanetti, Stanković, and Toldo. Also, the top 100 ranked players will receive DAVID BECKHAM as a reward. Check out below for more details.
PES 2018 update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Player selection criteria when switching the cursor.
- The balance of COM defence and foul decisions.
- How goalkeepers respond to shots.
- The AI of the final defensive line when defending.
- PES 2018 update 1.03 addressed an issue where adding users to the Rejection List in ‘Follow’ after Online CO-OP matches sometimes failed to add the users to the list
- Addressed an issue where after meeting the certain conditions, COM players did not kick the ball in a penalty shoot-out
- PES 2018 version 1.03 fixed an issue where when choosing sides in Versus Mode, it was sometimes impossible to select specific personal data
- Addressed an issue where the formation of certain managers displayed differently in the Squad Management and Game Plan sections
- PES 2018 1.03 addressed an issue where In the Attack Breakdown section of the Play Analysis, the defensive Advanced
- Addressed an issue where Instructions would appear instead of the offensive ones
- PES 2018 update 1.03 addressed an issue where In SIM matches, Match Data was displayed in the 1st half but this automatically switched to display Pitch Data in the 2nd half
- Addressed an issue where The Forward Time feature could not used be if certain players were obtained and released from the team on the same date
- PES 2018 1.03 addressed an issue where injured players did not recover if a new Master League was started after turning injuries off in the General Settings for Exhibition Matches, and then playing a match
- Addressed an issue where Owner comments were sometimes incorrect
- PES 2018 update 1.03 fixed an issue where If a player was selected for trade and the trade completed, the player became unselectable if trade negotiations were reopened
- Fixed an issue where The standings for the PLA League and Chilean League could not be viewed
Become a Legend
- Addressed an issue where The Mastery Level of ‘Weak Foot Usage’ and ‘Weak Foot Accuracy’ was difficult to improve
- Minor adjustments were made to a variety of modes to improve the overall gaming experience with the latest PES 2018 1.03 update.
Datapack 2.0 features with PES 2018 1.03
- Updates of face models (40+ player face updates)
- Updates of strips
- Updates of boots
- Updates to stadiums (the Estadio Nacional de Chile and Emirates Stadium)
- New partner backgrounds for cutscenes in Master League for Arsenal, AC Milan and more
Check your game update and download latest PES 2018 update 1.03 is now available on PS4 and Xbox One