PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds patch 6 for Xbox One will be available soon. According to the official patch notes, the latest PUBG update 6 will include various bug fixes and improvements.
In addition, the patch will also add the auto-run function to the game. Check out more details below.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Xbox One Update 6 Patch Notes
- Added Auto-run function(from a standstill, double-clicking L3 will activate auto-run)
- Players can now drop equipped weapons with Y button when inventory screen is active
- Grenades can once again be cycled by tapping right on D-pad
- Players can now cancel casting actions while the inventory screen is active
- Continued optimizations and crash fixes
- Game controller guide has been updated
- Buildings around the Military Base have had their collision adjusted
- Camera shake when riding as a passenger in vehicles has been reduced
- Inventory character models have returned to their normal stance
- Fixed a camera issue created by unintended Aim Down Sights and Free Look interactions
- “A” button will no longer refresh game results screen
- Team UI will now correctly show the proper direction teammates are facing over larger distances
- Player changes to markers on the in-game map will now be properly applied to their teammate’s in-game map
- Fixed an issue where switching to throwables under certain conditions left the player empty-handed
- Adjusted character positioning when exiting vehicles and parachutes.
The update will be available later today.