Rainbow Six Extraction update 1.07 is now rolling out on PC (Steam). According to the official Rainbow Six Extraction patch notes, the latest update 1.07 added quality of life improvements and gameplay optimizations.
Since the last patch, players are facing a number of problems with the game. Today’s Rainbow Six Extraction patch 1.07 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Rainbow Six Extraction 1.07 Patch Notes – June 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue where the Ash tip about using the recon tool to find the objective was not showing when playing on the moderate difficulty.
- Players no longer get flagged as AFK in-game when forming a 2 player or 3 player Team. It will still occur when using the matchmaking feature.
- An MIA rescue mission isn’t immediately failed when the extraction button is pressed. Operators can be saved until the time reaches zero.
- Addressed a bug where the team’s HP was sometimes not visible.
- Operators will now gain proper XP when re-joining a party after disconnecting.
- Fixed the reward pop- up re-appearing after each successful excursion when progressing to level 10 Prestige.
- Fixed an issue of washed-out imagery while using weapon scopes in HDR.
- Improved visibility of IQ’s Scanner in HDR.
- Players are now able to set up 360hz refresh rate in Fullscreen mode.
Gadget & Weapons
- Laser Walls will now better block enemy’s projectiles.
- MP7 iron sight reticle is performing like in Rainbow Six Siege.
- Scan mines are now able to scan and reveal Sower mines.
- Fixed an issue that smoke and gas grenades sometimes flickering.
- Capitao’s Venom bolt now damages Sludges.
- Alibi’s hologram now deploys correctly when deployed near objects.
- Jäger’s ADS will now be able to target Protean Sledges grenades.
- Smoke Protean’s HP has been reduced in solo excursion.
- Fuel Pods will now regrow after being destroyed by Nomad’s Airjab Launcher.
Download free Rainbow Six Extraction version 1.07 on PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox.