Rotwood Multiplayer Stress Test update 2  is now available to download on PC. According to the official Rotwood Multiplayer Stress Test patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Previously, a major update 2  added new changes, fixes, and gameplay improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the release. Today’s Rotwood Multiplayer Stress Test Patch 2  Nontes will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Rotwood Multiplayer Stress Test Patch 2  Notes – September 15, 2023
- Fixed mothballs spawning from a dying clone after a Enigmox dies
- Fixed Enigmox’s eyes not changing to red on remote machines
- Fixed falling swamp stalactites not spawning mothballs upon landing
- Fixed mothballs getting pushed when spawning from a stalagmite due to physics collision on spawn.
- Fixed bug with falling stalactites being spawned after Enigmox is dead.
- Fixed several softlocks that could happen when speaking to NPCs or killing an enemy.
- Fix for players ‘flopping’ to the exit and spawning in the next room as an invincible player.
- This fix also potentially fixes a serialization crash that happens when switching rooms while reviving.
- Changing your equipped weapon in town updates the weapon control tips
- Changing your weapon now refreshes the player’s pose in the inventory screen
- When unlocking weapons or giving out gems, they are now given to all local players instead of just the player who completes the quest.
- Displaying frenzy level 0 as “No frenzy” instead of level 1
- Fix for a crash that happens when players are really decked out, and the network blob of that entity exceeds 512 bytes.
- Fixed a bug where P2 could get the power that P1 selected.
- Fixed issue where player unit frames could sometimes disappear
- Fixed a crash when you tried to upgrade your powers but had none that could be upgraded.
- Hamish and Glorabelle now have an option to let you give them a corestone immediately after asking if you already have one (rather than have to do another convo to hand it over and complete the quest)
- Flagged some early draft conversations as [Temp]
- Exported Mammimal mouths in high quality
- Moved the player avatar up in the run end screen.
- Copying the share code when launching the game too, not just when the host dialog closes
- Added logging in several places that will help us fix other softlock issues
Download Rotwood Multiplayer Stress Test update Patch 2  on PC.