A new Severed Steel update released on PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox one. According to the official Severed Steel patch notes, the latest update addresses some bugs and crashes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Severed Steel patch will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
Severed Steel Patch Notes – October 2, 2022
- New game mode, Rogue Steel
- 9 new achievements unlocked through Rogue Steel
- 23 new Firefight mutators unlocked through Rogue Steel
- 6 new weapons
- 5 new modified enemy types
- 8 new exclusive Rogue Steel levels
- New Cannon Mode: Cutting Beam
- 10 Character skins to unlock in Rogue Mode
- 15 Cannon skins to unlock in Rogue Mode
Balance and QoL changes
- Adjusted NPC hit stun animation to make followup headshots easier
- NPCs no longer stun themselves and eachother with explosives
- Increased VAL mag size and position
- Tweaked Bulldog animations and sounds
- Tweaked Lever Action position
Bug and Performance Fixes
- Optimized explosion performance and audio
- Fix visual glitches when air sliding and looking down
- Fix visual glitches when kicking while falling
- Jumping now makes Steel leave softlock that happens rarely on certain stunt combos