Shadow of War Update 1.07 is now available for download. According to the official Shadow of War 1.07 patch notes, there are updates for free content and features. The new Shadow of War version 1.07 has added the Online Fight Pits which allows players to train up their Orc followers by pitting them against Uruks and Ologs from other gamers’ armies around the world. Check out more details below.
Shadow of War Update 1.07 Patch Notes
- Online Fight Pits: The Online Fight Pits allows players to train up their Orc followers by pitting them against Uruks and Ologs from other gamers’ armies around the world. Through this ultimate fight to the death in the arena, players can earn powerful rewards and upgrades that can be used to improve their army and continue the battle for Mordor.
Shadow of War version 1.07 Additional Fixes
- Improved Fight Pit pacing: Shortened fight timer and increased damage dealt.
- Starting a Nemesis Mission will now reset the cooldown for summoning beasts and bodyguards.
- Shadow of War Update 1.07 addressed an issue where player gear and buffs were affecting Fight Pit participants.
- Fixed issues where players’ Overlords could disappear from the Army screen after losing a fortress.
- Fixed issues where an Orc who cheated death after a Pit Fight loss could fail to re-enter the Army screen.
- Shadow of War 1.07 addressed an issue where loading into an Online Vendetta could result in becoming stuck on a black screen.
- Fixed a long load time issue when selecting “Leave Mission” during an Online Vendetta or Online
- Shadow of War version 1.07 addressed issues with incorrect Orc traits being shown in the Online Conquests preview menu.
- Fixed an incorrect error message when replacing a daily challenge.
- Fixed a campaign audio issue when accessing the first Shadow of the Past Mission.
check your game update and download the latest Shadow of War Update 1.07 for PS4 and Xbox One.